Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

"Welcome" in Catalan
I've decided to start a new blog for news of my home, dog, garden, decorating projects, , travel, etc. and leave Susan Shore Studio to my art work only. Maybe my readers could handle it, but mixing it all on one blog was too confusing for me.
On this, my Cozy Cottage blog, I will also occasionally show pieces that I have for sale at Room With A Past, the shop in Walnut Creek where 4 days a month a group of very creative woman sell vintage, shabby, repurposed furniture, home decor items and collectibles.
And, oh yes, Clarence the little dog dude I was fostering for the Berkeley Humane Society after their recent fire has a new forever home. I took him to their Adoption Faire this morning and he was scooped up within a couple of hours. No wonder. What a sweetie! We'll miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment